- May Issue 1999 -
On The Cover: PEF nurses Kelly Littler, Brian Hyde and Peter Banks
check out a patient arriving in the recovery room at University Hospital in Syracuse.
Cover Photo by Sherry Halbrook
- INTERVIEW: Senate Majority Leader Bruno
- A day in the life of a PEF parole officer
- OMH Nurse loves serving her community
- 7000 PEF Nurses:Strength in numbers/Regional Nurse Chairs
- University hospital welcome challenge for nurse-activist
- PEF Nurses:Too much stress
- Nurses Station: Rights & Responsibilities
- Woman's Program Conference
- Roswell Park merit system at risk
The Communicator May Home Page
How To Advertise On The PEF Web Site
Save A Tree & Stop The Presses. I'll read the Communicator online!
Back To Top
The Official Publication of the New
York State Public Employees Federation, AFL-CIAO
Volume 16, No. 4 May 1999
1168-70 Troy Schenectady Road,
Latham, New York 12110-1006, is published ten times a year
for members of the New York State Public Employees Federation.
Periodical Paid at Latham, N.Y. and additional mailing Offices.
Postmaster: Send address changes to;
Editor, PEF Communicator,
1168-70 Troy Schenectady Road, P.O. Box 12414, Albany, New York 12212-2414.
Phone (518) 785-1900 ext. 277
Articles and advertisements should be received by the 10th of the month
prior to the desired printed issue of publication.
THE COMMUNICATOR STAFF:
Executive Editor: Denyce Duncan Lacy
Editor: Sherry Halbrook
Graphic Designer: Mario A. Bruni
Advertising Director: Martha Ekstrom
Reporter/Writer: Kara (Missy) Smith
Typesetter Barbara Valenti
Typesetter/Secretary: Paul Murphy
PR Intern: Heath Fradkoff
The Communicator online edition design by Mario A. Bruni
Back To Top